Friday, December 5, 2008

UTAH THANKSGIVING!

Wednesday morning 6:00 am, get in the car... ROAD TRIP!
14 hours later... we're in Utah :) I looooove Utah. It's pretty much my home away from home, We go there sooo much, but I just love it there. Lots of family.
We had thanksgiving there this year at my Aunt Karens gorgeous house, with 23 of us! Our tradition on Thanksgiving is to play a loooong round of BINGO! Lots of Turkey, and just a realllly happy/fun/eventful break.

Here are aloooot of pictures :))

Well, the day after thanksgiving, we went bowling. Usually, Im Kinda good at bowling. But not that night. Oh no. I got the honor of bowling with 5 pro bowlers.. or what seemed like pro. cause here I am at the end of the first round

Score:
*Becca 117 *Nicole 106 *Loriel 55 <-- *Brandon 114 *Michael 101 *Rachel 129
Becca said "Well if it was golf you would have won!" ... >:-
So in the next round, they set it so I could have bumpers. Im that bad. I was the only with with bumpers, and I still got 4th place. But I still beat two people, and got over 100... wooo! Bowling hates me.



Me and my crazy family minus dad and Jakey


Kelci is gonna be a MOM! she's due in July. Im sooooo excited to be an Aunt!! AND IM SO EXCITED FOR HER! she's going to be the cutest/best mom ever!


Im the Little Big sister.... ha! good one....



My little cousin Derrick randomly decided to be 2 inches taller then me. When did this happen?! And his voice got deep. weird...


my "other" Sister Kydee, and her Hubby.. haha funny shirt :)






Us just being really... us!






Me and my beautiful Momma!
Grandma Heidi! :)
FUN FUN FUN.
20 days until CHRISTMAS!
xxo-me


No comments: