Saturday, February 14, 2009

I'm a 90's baby. I <3 BSB

So, I came acrossed this video on Youtube, and surprised myself by knowing every single word. (Except for the rap part)... dang) Kelci used to always listen to it. I totally remember when the song "Fire" came out, and My big brother got mad at Kelci for always listening to it. Me and Kelc used to make music videos, or attempt to, I don't think we every recorded any. Oh well, BSB are freaking amazing, and I just wanted to share that with you. I <3 Backstreet Boys.

Corny.. I know... but so....AWESOME! ha :)

Just check out those rad dance moves. I wish I could dance like that.
And, I had the biggest crush on the blonde one. Hottest hair ever :-/ hahahhaa :P

1 comment:

Kelci and Jake said...

If by the blonde one you mean NICK Carter, yeah he was a total heartthrob! lol and in our next music video, just leave the rapping part to me, I've got it dowwwwn! come on girl and get down, spike it up, whip it, and move it all arounnnnd, hit it with this if you wanna get with this put you at the top of my list UHHHHH!!!!!