Saturday, August 1, 2009

SUMMER baby... SUMMER!

10 Blog worthy Events that have happened so far this summer.

1. While in Utah, I chose to go on a trek to Wyoming with my Cousins stake in Alipine. I got packed in two hours, with everything. I ended up walking 34 miles in a skirt. Have you ever done that? Didn't think so. While on trek, I burnt my lips. When I would wake up, I had "Black girl lips." Not racist, they have awesome lips. I didn't want them to go down dangit. also while On trek.. i got in trouble because I walked from my tent to another girls, in my loafers, not realizing that they were my "underwear". woops. Oh yeah, and I stepped on a dead Buffalo's leg on accident. Sick. Lucky for me... that was on my bucket list... ha, kidding.

2. I got the best birthday present. Jenson Argyle. I bawled like a baby the first time I held him...and the 2nd time, and maybe the 3rd... And when he peed on me, it was just cute. Is that weird? I get to go back and see him August 10th :) And the most amazing thing happened. While I was holding him, he told me I was his favorite aunt... cool huh?




3. I went White Water Rafting. It was so amazing. end of story. The only downfall, was that we didn't get the Hot Instructor, but Scuba Steve was cool too.




4. I worked. Alot. and the whole week where it was 100+ degrees, and everyone was out in the water getting tan.. yeah, I worked then too. So to stay cool, I did this: (put my feet in a cooler full of water, and stood in front of a fan...) Still was hot. And im still white. Hey... ya won't miss me in a crowd? thats a plus.



5. I drove 90mph on the freeway in Idaho. And my dog was literally clinging to my dad, and crying the whole entire time. But When he drove, she slept peacefully.



6. While with come friends in Seattle, we got a 38 dollar parking ticket for parking in Mcdonalds for 23 minutes while we went to the bathroom in the Seattle Center Area. Awesome Seattle Police, awesome!

7. I went to Snoqualmie Falls at night, had a picnic with a bunch of friends, and later, I caught a lizard. I was so proud. Then that night, Jenson was born. And i cried very, very had. It was heartbreaking.

8. I turned 17, on July 19th, with my Grandma LoRee

(That's who i was named after)

9. I learned how to do a backflip off of a 3 foot ledge, into a pool. Coolest moment ever.

10. I obviously went to EFY, had an insanely amazing time, and was known as the girl that could beatbox. hahaha.







Me and my Crazy bestfriend. Leslie Ward.
ha.


That is my life.

and I love it.

peace out :)

GIRLS CAMP TIME! :D