Tuesday, November 11, 2008

10 random things about me.

Welp, I was tagged, 10 random things about myself

1. When i was in 6th grade, I ran for president. For my speech, Kelci helped me write a rap, and I won. And I still remember that rap. "Hey school, listen to me, Im runnin for the president of ASB, I am an honest person, I'm caring too, I want to help and work for you. So vote for Loriel and count on me, to give this school a winning per-son-al-i-ty" :)

2. I played Barbies until I was like 12. and Im not ashamed. I used to make my Barbies kiss, and I thought it was really bad, so when my mom walked in, I would change the dolls positions and act all innocent.

3. I had my Binky until I was 4, and also lost my first tooth that year. And got braces on my two front teeth when I was 5. My teeth were really screwed up as a kid.

4. I got sent home from preschool one day, because this girl in my preschool caught me kissing a boy under a table, and told on me. I was mad at the girl who told on me until 7th grade, and now, we're really good friends.

5. I have never read the Twilight books.

6. I was on the front page of the newspaper at a Sonics game, I was a huge fan. My dads company used to have really good seats. I went to tons of games (like, over 10) and I got on the big screen every time except for once. woo!

7. My mom and Dad are some of my best friends. They know everything about me, They were the first ones I told when I got my first kiss. They're amazing parents.

8. One of my favorite foods is asparagus, oven baked asparagus. Sooo good, with that seasoning.. mmm! And I hate celery, canned green beans, and olives, and sometimes salad. But thats pretty much it, I'll eat anything.

9. I don't get nervous in front of people easily at all. Especially singing, I love it. I was the weird kid who would volunteer to give talks in Primary. And I don't get embarrassed easily at all.

10. I was in a singing competition in my Freshman year, called Kent Idol. There were 11 people competing, and I was the youngest. I ended up getting 2nd place, and it was an awesome experience.

I tag Kelci, Abbie, and Jackie :)

2 comments:

jack!e @ One Saturday Morning said...

Yay! Thanks Lor, this is my first tag! I'm so excited! And about the Barbie thing....me too, man, me too...and I played with my dolls too.

Special K said...

Loriel you are so dang cute! Hope you don't mind me sneaking a peak at your blog. I played Barbies until I was at least 10 or 11( yes they had Barbies that many years ago) and my parents still have my super cool doll house that my mom made me for Christmas in 3rd grade. You pulled on this string and the elevator went up through the middle of the house - waaay cool. I think I still have my Barbie pink corvette and airplane if you ever want to play :)... Korrin