Sunday, October 19, 2008

Homecoming 08'

Well, It was my first Homecoming, and I had a blast! I loved my hair! Lisa Petersen did it:) and me and my mom got pedicures! Me and my date Justin, and 4 other couples went to Bahama Breeze by Southcenter. It was sooo good! The dance was fun, and so was the group, but in the end, we were very tired, here's some pictures!

Me and my friend Marisa! (& Lucy) :)
me and ris

Me and Justin (hair by lisa petersen:)
Photobucket

2 of the 5 couples
Photobucket

5 comments:

Kelci and Jake said...

I must say... those are smokin hott dresses, you girls wear them way better than I did! hotchamommass!

Kydee said...

OW OW! Nuf said :)

Missy said...

haha you and justin are looking at two different cameras! there were too many to choose from. you guys look cute though. ILY! lol

Kydee said...

you've been tagged :)

madelyn paige said...

Hey lor come to my blog to get pics of you and justin on halloween! they'll be there