Friday, October 10, 2008

HERE'S LUCY!!

The new member of our family...

LUCY!! Sometimes she's a little stinker, but she is full of spunk, and melts our hearts when she wants to snuggle. She's a 2.1 lb ball of fur, who enjoys stealing toys from our other dog tater, and sucking up to my mom and dad. She has recently started using her puppy pads, oh joy!

She's a Pappi Poo, 1/2 papillon 1/2 poodle. She's allergy free, and doesn't shed.
We Love her! She's like... 8 inches long, and so fun!
Come over and play with her! She loves little kids too :)
Photobucket Photobucket
xxo.






5 comments:

Abigail said...

Lucy is so cute i hope that i get to meet him some day. I love your blog and i will be your blog friend. Miss ya Abbie

Kydee said...

Ahhh so cute, I want one real bad, but let's face it, I can't even handle a goldfish :( Looooove you Lor Face

madelyn paige said...

Hey lor, like your blog. I see you you checked out mine.(Me and my mom were just trying it out haha) I like the pics of Lucy too. See ya

madelyn paige said...

Hey lor... come to my blog and i HAVE A SUPRISE there 4 u. haha

StraightAs said...

How cute! I will bring the girls over to play!