Wednesday, October 8, 2008

This cool blog thing.. ?

Well, I decided to get one of these blog things. Maybe you're trippin out, because im just little, but I have my reasons. Don't you fret...

1) I think the YW should be getting to know the "Relief Society, older young women" more, NOT that any of those who are reading are old, at all, but you're older then the YW... ya know? I think the YW should get a blog, in order to communicate and get to know the other sisters better... And, don't you want to know whats going on in the crazy HS world? It's sort of exciting, if you ask me. pahhh....


2) Another reason, is because the other day, I needed some advice. Friends, and family are always good, but sometimes, other people have better opinions as well. You've been there, done that, and you know whats up. Also, alot of you are exactly who Im striving to be, worthy women who are moms to adorable little kids. That's what I want someday, and I think communicating via. blog can somewhat help.. maybe?

[I don't really know what Im getting at here, and who knows if Im even doing this right.. It's a bit different then Myspace, or facebook, but, we'll see :)]


3) Maybe Im just trying to be an example to my mom.. haha! I keep telling her that she needs to get a blog, but she thinks she's too old. I say, that all ages should blog, so, here I am, representing the younger folks... ha.

4) So, one day my mom showed me someones blog, and then from there i found all these people I recognized in my ward... and saw pictures of everyones cute kids, and funny stories, and i thought it was adorable. You guys are pretty darn interesting... Ive learned alot.. Like pranks from Tammy. It's good to know that I don't have to grow up too fast ;) I also learned that I really need to step up my game, because my TP record is 46 rolls, yikes! And, I learned about somethin called thankful thursday. It's almost officialy a day now at Kentwood, Im workin on it :) And alot of my family in utah has a blog, so i decided to try it out. woooo.

Peace & Love. xxo

No comments: