Wednesday, October 8, 2008

so I've had this blog for about... 3.42632 hours, and i have no friends. (totally didn't calculate that, dont worry) Sad day huh... So basically im blogging to nobody... who does that.... But apparently Little Miss Baumgartner is gonna stalk me. Sweet! one friend. AND! AND.... Sis. Perk is gonna befriend me as well :) how exciting. Sister Perkins is so rad. I mean, how cool is she.... the sweetest girl I've ever met, and she has a totally cool husband for my seminary teacher.

Love ya Perk! and TB!

And.... i feel extremely blessed to have my sister alive. She got in a bad accident this morning, rolled her car at 7o mph, but walked away with a bruised thumb. Her car is destroyed, and crushed, except for where she was sitting. Let's just say the seat belt wan't the only thing that saved her life. It's a miracle she's alive, and she was being watched over. So glad she's okay, I love my sister sooooo much.

goodnight,
xxo.

5 comments:

TamBaum said...

So glad you could represent! I will totally stalk you so write often. You're the best Loriel!

Kelci and Jake said...

uh... chelllooo? I'm your friend too! DUH. I've already stalked your blog three times in the last 24 hours. That's gotta put me up there somewhere.

The Perkins Family said...

Just so you know, I'm a daily blogger (it's sad, I know). So, your blog will be checked at least once a day. Whoo!

jack!e @ One Saturday Morning said...

Ohh oh me meeeeee...I wanna be your friend too! =) I was a little weary about the whole blogging thing at first but now I can't stop! So glad you joined us Lor. =)

jjstringham said...

Um. I just found your blog through Tami's. And I'm totally willing to be a blog-stalker too. Even if I am an old lady (but not too old).