Saturday, March 28, 2009

100 years old, and beautiful still.

Great-Grandma Patty, 100 years old.

Born March 20, 1909 I love this lady, so much. She has the sweetest heart, and the biggest sense od humor. She married my Great-Grandpa on a first date dare when she was 16, and a few years later married him in the temple. They were married for over 70 years before his passing. She always talks about how much she misses grandpa Dude. Cutest old couple, ever.

One thing I love about grandma, is her words of wisdom. This is what she said to me that day: 3/21/09 “I guess I can’t leave this earth, cause there are so many things I still have to see, but whatever happens, im gonna be with ya in spirit, and know im always blessin ya just waitin to see what happens next, just drive safe, live good lives, and love everybody, we all make mistakes but we all have a good side. Forgive and wait, and then sleep it off and we’ll all be good again, I love you, oh I love you so much.”


Meeting her great-great-great grandson. That's what life is all about.


that husky little doll... she's so cute.


This is her Feeling Kelci's tummy.
At the end she says


"I'll eat two pieces of toast in the morning so I can make it to meet him." :)




lovelovelove you.

No comments: