Saturday, April 11, 2009

7 Reasons Why Life is Totally Awesome Right Now.



1) I made some delicious snickerdoodles, they are SO freaking good, you don't understand.
You can get this delicious recipe
here. And I'm being such a good girlfriend by giving some to Justy :)

2) Tonight, for my Dads birthday, we're goin on a double date; Mom, Dad, Justin, and I :)

3) My dad got me a laser tag set from value village. It is so cool.

4) EFY is in 70 days, 10 hours, 48 minutes and 57 seconds. But who's counting? :)

5) My big sister has a cute big belly, with MY nephew in it :) (Jenson Chad Argyle) and she's coming up soon.

6) I got back from Canada safely, and it was so awesome. I even saw a baby ballooga whale, and a prostitute... that was scary. And I ate a fish head, without knowing it. And a nasty clam. Aye?

7) On that awesome sunny day, I went and played miniature golf with some friends, AND I WON! wooo.

The golf course is called Riverbend. and the prices are sooo good.
___18 hole minature golf_____
-Children 17 and Under $3.50
-Adults $5.00
-Family Special $15.00 (Family Special: 1 Adult and 4 children or 2 adults and 3 children)


I totally recommend it.

Riverbend Golf ComplexCity of Kent,
2019 W Meeker St, Kent, WA 98032
(253) 854-3673
riverbend@ci.kent.wa.us
Well... that's life right now. Sweet :)
xo-Loriel

No comments: