Thursday, June 18, 2009

Crazy Girls on Campus.

(Best Night ever. Ate so much pizza. I have no Idea how I got my hair to stick like that, but I did. And those Seahorse shorts, are legendary. Ive worn them every year. awesome)

This is me and my bestfriend, Leslie. In 3 days we will start our week long adventure at EFY. What's EFY? Oh nothing big, just the best week of my whole entire year. Im not excited about this. Being away from parents, meeting hot Mormon boys, staying in college dorms, staying up late going crazy, and feeling the spirit stronger then you'll ever feel it. Nope not excited...

:) I can't even wait.

Cool story, Leslie and I, when we are together, not to brag, but everyone knows us. We are the two realy loud and crazy ones that love to have fun, and laugh every second. Word on the street is that we made it into the EFY handbook, which is the book that only goes out to every single person that ever goes to EFY this year, that's like over 100,000 people.. Thats right, our picture, that is my life long dream, and I made it into the EFY handbook. Think how many HOT mormon boys will see this picture. To bad I couldnt know ahead of time, so i could put my number in there too... darnit...

Schools out, tomorrow, then off to the best week.... ever.

Ill post pictures.


IM SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED I CAN HARDLY STAND IT.


=]

Oh PS: I'm a Senior now. Weird!

3 comments:

Darcy said...

Is that the picture going into the EFY handbook? That's awesome! We'll miss you while you're gone. Have fun at your BEST WEEK EVER!

Missy said...

i wish i was going with you. but sadly, im staying here. Sounds like a life changing experience.
Your in a handbook....see? your famous in all the eyes of the mormon boys.
Have fun, love.
xo
missy

jack!e @ One Saturday Morning said...

I'm so excited for you!! You will have to tell me all about it when you get back! I can't believe you're a senior....Tommy's mom and I were talking about you today (I don't know how we got on the subject of your family) and she said she always liked you! What's not to like? ;)