Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I'm feeling very grateful today, maybe because It's Thursday, and thankful and Thursday just sound good together. Or maybe I'm just Thankful.

-Im thankful that I had an incredible experience at EFY, and got to spend a week and 4 days with my best friend.
-I'm thankful for my job, as crazy as it is at times, and for a super awesome boss.
-I'm grateful for the opportunnity that I was able to get my Patriarchal Blessing. It had to be one of the most amazing experiences I have been through.
-I'm grateful, that in a week or more, My Beautiful Sister will have her first baby boy. I'm so happy for her. I can't wait to meet this little guy.
-I'm grateful for my Ancestors. Ive randomly researched alot about some of them, and have come to realize that I come from a line of incredible people.
-I'm grateful that drivers Ed is almost over.
-I'm grateful that my Puppy is becoming more potty trained.
-I'm grateful for sweet old ladies, that cause you to want to appreciate everything around you.
-I'm grateful that I have so many amazing people in my life.
-I'm grateful for amazing parents, especially for you Mom, who is probably reading this at work, wondering why I'm not doing my laundry. Don't worry, I'll do it :)



I love you, whoever is reading, and you are beautiful.

End of Story.

Much Love.
Loriel Charlyn

3 comments:

jjstringham said...

Yay! I'm beautiful. :-)

And you're awesome. And totally gorgeous.

jack!e @ One Saturday Morning said...

I love you Lor!!! You are the coolest/prettiest person ever and you're going to be the best auntie ever! ;)

Kelci and Jake said...

lol today mom e-mailed me from work and asked if I read your blog, and then complained how you never do your laundry. Now it all makes sense... :) haha love you!