Thursday, July 16, 2009

Oh Baby!


Crossing my fingers, that when I'm all prego and stuff, that I look this cute.
Kelci's been a little bit busy, so I'm posting this for her.

Baby Jenson Chad Argyle should be here within today, or tomorrow.
And I'm still in Washington.
Not Happy.
Thinking about walking to Utah. Maybe riding my scooter.
But for now, I guess I'll just have to wait 18 hours before
Dad, Lucy and I drive off to see the little guy.

Wish me luck. Road trips with my dad are way too long. He has to stop, all the time.

But. I get to drive too ;-)

I'm 17 on Sunday. Crazy. And Im about to be an aunt.
The best aunt in the world, If I must.


:)

2 comments:

jack!e @ One Saturday Morning said...

THE best auntie ever! =)

Ashley said...

How exciting! You will be a great aunt! I know how hard it is to live away from family. My mom and sister live in Utah and I miss them so much!